Author Topic: Veterans Legal Issues  (Read 2664 times)

Lehmaj30

• View Profile
Veterans Legal Issues
« on: December 09, 2019, 09:13:56 PM »
I know that an apportionment can be taken from my Veteran's Disability. Some how my ex wife obtained my Veteran's benefits earnings. Her sister is a lawyer and he sister works in Anchorage, AK. I am about to send a COL document to her sister and the Veteran's Service Liaison. I am former AK State trooper and have called to have a case opened. Does anyone else have some education to point me in the right direction for recourse on her sister practicing law outside of her jurisdiction and unlawfully obtaining my personal information. I approached this as a cop still reasonable suspicion. I have DAV and VA doing an investigation on the origins of the documentation.

Neo

• View Profile
Re: Veterans Legal Issues
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 09:38:35 PM »
I'm a veteran also, you probably need to attack this thing multiple ways... hmmm let me get back with you.

Lehmaj30

• View Profile
Re: Veterans Legal Issues
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 04:48:46 PM »
I have the FBI, OIG, Office of Special Investigations Air Force, VA and the DAV looking into this breach of information. Who ever did this has some decent clearance because my files are "sensitive 7" this is a term VA uses when you have protected information in your files. So the investigation will rage on. I know that she can request and apportionment for each child which is an extra 80 dollars per child a month. I don't know of anything else that she is entitled to other than that.