Author Topic: Putting knots on peoples heads  (Read 146 times)

Lehmaj30

• View Profile
Putting knots on peoples heads
« on: December 18, 2019, 10:14:12 PM »
I want to first thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for allowing me to raise my shield of faith and extinguish the fiery arrows of the enemy.

I went into the tribunal and gave a command presence. The Support Magistrate didn't know what to say. I listened to all of your YouTube Videos received CSgameover book and have used two templates for affidavits(Lack of Jurisdiction, and Parental Rights). I was denied filing a de novo review by the file clerk so I am going to file it under a affidavit as an exhibit A. I am also filing for a motion of discovery tomorrow. Guys please listen to Sam and Troy and put these assholes in their place they are robbing your families and your time. The scales have fallen from my eyes. Sam and Troy I wished you could have seen everyone's face they were dying inside. Sam said he red pilled a judge so bad they moved him out of the county. I haven't been moved yet however the court officer walked out of court with me and said he has never in 20 years heard anyone give such a solid argument, "Not even a lawyer" I said they don't count they are just cunts on the roster.

This is becoming somewhat of sick obsession now, I feel like I'm playing whack a mole with snake heads.

Neo

• View Profile
Re: Putting knots on peoples heads
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 04:30:27 AM »
That's just beautiful  ;D

Lehmaj30

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 06:21:23 PM »
I filed another affidavit today. It stated observations that were made in the court to define the fraud that is at hand. I made note that there was no court stenographer or judge and no final judgement upon finishing the tribunal. I also noted that the county clerk refused to file my de novo motion but she file stamped it and handed it back. So I filed my motion with my affidavit as an exhibit to use the layers of bureaucratic nonsense against them. I filed the paperwork for the motion for discovery that csgameover has templates for. I also stated that the support magistrate refused to answer my question if he contracts with OCSE. I stated in my affidavit that a lack of answer is showing acquiescence and implied contracts are in place then that is when I hit them with the discovery motion. I served all of the OCSE persons that have worked on my case "gifts" certified letters of Notice of Intent of Lawsuit. I wanted to use the holiday's as an example that laziness and sloth don't work in due process. I do need help on finding the NY state code for the interrogatories. I will hit them next week with this documentation. The first time in the long time I feel alive and not under the thumb. My records have been on the Judges desk for the week. No court documents were drawn up on my case. One thing I know is they treated me way different today when I went in. Lol The Holy Spirit is with csgameover. May the Lord Jesus continue to bless your education services.

Lehmaj30

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 07:17:49 PM »
Thanks Neo

Neo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2019, 12:12:19 PM »